As a key member of the Sportradar product marketing team, you will play a critical role in defining, communicating and activating our go to market plans for our world-leading suite of betting products, under the Betradar brand. The role demands an organised, ambitious and collaborative self-starter. You will be a key interface between the sales, product and marketing operations teams and become a go-to expert in this key area for Sportradar.
You will be an experienced B2B marketer, with a demonstrable track record of working with globally dispersed sales teams and producing and implementing marketing plans for B2B products, including digital marketing and sales enablement.
|Location||London (Greater) near Bank Station|
|Sector||Media, Technology & Broadcast|
|Function||Marketing & Communications, Agency, PR & Marketing, Brand Marketing|
- Develop and implement marketing plans for the Betradar product suite
- Work with internal and external support to create, distribute and maintain marketing materials for each product group as appropriate
- Report on KPIs and ROI of all marketing activity
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to ensure the Betradar product and sales teams are appropriately represented at global industry events, including large scale exhibitions such as ICE Totally Gaming
- Build a deep understanding of the market in which Betradar operates, including the competitive and regulatory landscape
- Work closely with the Betradar commercial team to define priorities and assist with specific go-to-market activities
- Work closely with the wider Sportradar product function to understand product roadmaps.
- Plan and execute product launches and act as a central point of co-ordination between the product and sales teams
- Ensure that all activity is aligned with the wider Sportradar marketing team and all internal systems are updated and managed appropriately
- Co-ordinate activity with the Sportradar Communications team to ensure maximum effectiveness from all marketing activity
- 4+ years in a B2B marketing role
- Demonstrable experience of working closely with a B2B sales team
- Experience of involvement in marketing campaigns designed to drive sales leads and awareness in a B2B environment
- Experience of working in a global business preferred
- Fluent in English, with another European language being a bonus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good relationship builder and maintainer with internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities and able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience in, or an understanding of the global betting and gaming industry would be an advantage
- Flexible location requirement
- Competitive salary (based on experience and on location)
- Plug into international network of expert fellow employees
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way – but never without a pinch of fun and play.