West & East Riding Football Association are looking for a media and communications apprentice to help support and implement their Operational Plan.
You will also work towards your National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) Diploma.
Contract Duration: 18 months
Salary: £15,375 per annum
Closing Date: Ongoing
- Supporting West & East Riding FAs to develop and implement the Marketing and Communications elements of its Operational Plan.
- Monitor, evaluate and news and social media reports generated about the County FA.
- To contribute to the delivery of the County FA marketing and communications strategy.
- To promote on County FA activities and public events, act as a representative of the County.
- To produce match reports and engage with the media
- Supporting the development of the County FAs brand and to help raise awareness of the organisation’s activities
- Continue to ensure the Association’s external and internal publications are consistent of message and maximise efficiency.
- Assist in the writing and publication of the Association’s printed material, website/on-line publications and social media promotions.
- Ensure the County FA Marketing and Communications Calendar is updated on a regular basis.
- Develop links within the local media community to ensure that there is regular coverage of the Association’s activities.
- Provide a regular source of press releases to the media.
- Maintain a picture library and a record of all published articles.
- Provide marketing support to dedicated county campaigns or those initiated by the Football Association.
- Undertake relevant market research to identify progress and highlight areas for priority action.
- Work with members of the Football Development Team, Operations Team and other partners to provide marketing support where required
For more details and to apply click here: