Hampshire (Hants) FA are looking for a media & communications apprentice to join their team and support them in implementing their Operational plan.
You will also work towards your National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ) Diploma.
Contract Length: Full-Time, 18 Months
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: c. £12,000 per annum
- Implementing Hampshire FA’s social media strategy, updating social media channels and a knowledge of key trends on social media, driving traffic to Hampshire FA’s website.
- Support the delivery of FA promotional campaigns & Hampshire FA initiatives with partners and stakeholders
- Positively raise the profile and the perception of Hampshire FA in leading and developing grassroots football.
- Managing the branding guidelines as set by the association in the absence of the BSO.
- Covering for the Hampshire FA BSO when on leave and/or absent (answering and dealing with enquiries)
- Must be able to update the website to ensure news is up-to-date, relevant and promoted in advance (training provided)
- Producing leaflets and other promotional publications for various events, sessions or initiatives
- Supporting the Marcomms strategy for key events/workshops/courses (pre, post and during on selected events/workshops/courses)
- Updating databases on Smart Focus including the creation of e-magazines (shared duty with training provided).
- Media support (answering enquiries in the absence of the BSO)
- Event support (more notably the Hampshire FA Grassroots Football Awards)
- Supporting the development of the County FAs brand and to help raise awareness of the organisation’s activities
- Continue to ensure the Association’s external and internal publications are consistent of message and maximise efficiency.
- Assist in the writing and publication of the Association’s printed material, website/on-line publications and social media promotions.
- Ensure the County FA Marketing and Communications Calendar is updated on a regular basis.
- Develop links within the local media community to ensure that there is regular coverage of the Association’s activities.
- Provide a regular source of press releases to the media.
- Maintain a picture library and a record of all published articles.
- Provide marketing support to dedicated county campaigns or those initiated by the Football Association.
- Undertake relevant market research to identify progress and highlight areas for priority action.
- Work with members of the Football Development Team, Operations Team and other partners to provide marketing support where required.
To apply click here: