Based: Stockley Park, Uxbridge
Contract Length: Full-Time to May 2019
Job Reference: JR840
Target Hire Date: 28th February
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Assisting talent producer in booking guests.
- Liaising with clubs in order to boost PLP profile and book more current players.
- Dealing with agents on player appearances.
- Liasing with planning desk and promoting player interviews/appearances to entire PLP department.
- Managing interview requests across whole of PLP for studio guests.
- Talent invoices.
- Assisting talent producer with talent budget and forecast.
- Overseeing talent travel, costs and logistics.
- Organising live hits, phone calls, skypers from stadiums for producers.
- Overseeing content sharing to the clubs so they are kept aware of the benefits of players featuring on PLP shows.
- Overseeing talent schedules with production team
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Dealing with all guest ad hoc requests.
For more details on the job specification click here: