Fundraising & sponsorship We are looking for an energetic, well networked individual(s) to boost WST’s fundraising capacity and capability.
More specifically, you will:
• Contribute to the funding strategy and support the operational team to address our project, campaign, and organisational funding needs
• Be the primary point of contact on the Board and advise those who are engaged in the operational delivery of WST’s funding ambitions
• Research and suggest new organisations/ individuals/ funding streams for WST
• Support WST to approach and secure new sponsors and to access funds from, for example, corporates, high net worth individuals, and institutional donors.
• Play a lead role in hosting sponsors/ donors at WST events
• Assist with preparing / reviewing bids and pitch documentation, including attending pitches
• Advise on account and relationship management You will have strong networks in the corporate sector and be experienced in charity fundraising and engaging high net worth donors. Experience of running programmes and events for corporate and high net worth donors is essential. Experience of institutional donors would be desirable. Please note that we do not require Trusts and Foundations expertise.
For full details click here.